Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

WoW! 2011 Is pretty much over. It was a uber interesting year for me. The year to "DO IT"; to stop procrastinating and make a move in making your dreams a reality. On January 1, 2011 I decide to do just that in spite of my many years being a procrastinator. ughhh It was quite a challenge,  but I'm the midst of things some amazing people were "thrown" into my life. So Superb!!!! My perspective about life completely changed. I learned how to smile in spite of hardship and to love people unconditionally. I learned how to do my best and let God do the rest. For the first time I lived my life doing things that I loved. I loved myself for "ME" and not through what others thought about me. I drew again… and after 2 years of writers' block….I wrote again.

I must say that things turned out pretty awesome. Headed "Down-Under" in a few. Im so ready for 2012!

Awesomtacity: This is only the beginning. THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment